Seven Layer Fiesta Dip
Bring on the chips. Everyone will want to dig into this spicy layered dip.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix OR McCormick 30% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans in shallow serving dish.
- Mix sour cream and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended.
- Spread over refried beans.
- Top with layers of cheese, guacamole, tomato, onions and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 64 (2-tablespoon) servings
A Taste for Health Tip: Substitute to reduced fat sour cream and reduced fat
cheese for a savings of 10 calories and 1 gram of fat per serving. Serve with baked
tortilla or pita chips to save additional calories and fat grams.
Nutrition Information per 1 serving: Calories: 43 Sodium: 115 mg; Fat: 3
g Carbohydrates: 2 g; Cholesterol: 7 mg Fiber: 1 g; Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick