A favorite bacon-wrapped little smokie recipe, perfect for game day and other
- 1 (16 ounce) pound bacon
- 1 (14 ounce) package little smokie sausages
cup brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet or jelly roll pan with tin
- Using kitchen scissors cut your bacon into thirds. There’s no need to cut each
individual piece; cut the whole slab at one time.
- Wrap 1/3 of each bacon slice around a smokie and secure it with a toothpick.
- After you have wrapped all of the smokies, place them on the baking sheet and
sprinkle brown sugar on top of each smokie.
- Bake sausages for 40-45 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the brown sugar
- Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker.
Prep time: 20 min | Total time: 1 hr 5 min | Servings: 48
Blogger Christy Denney from The Girl Who Ate Everything shares a favorite bacon-wrapped
little smokie recipe, perfect for game day and other get-togethers.
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings