Southern Comfort Cajun Pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup Southern Comfort
- 1 pound whole pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup Cajun spice
- Place pecans in medium bowl and cover with Southern Comfort. Toss well to coat
and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Add remaining ingredients into bowl and blend.
- Pour mixture onto non-stick baking pan and spread nuts into a single layer.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F or until browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes