Speedy Football Franks
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 pound cocktail franks
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1 (8 ounce) can undrained crushed pineapple in
- Combine ketchup, pineapple, grape jelly and jalapeno peppers.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until jelly is melted.
- Stir in cocktail franks; heat.
- Serve warm with wooden picks.
Makes 12-15 servings.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings