Spicy Cheeseburger Nacho Dip
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (16 ounce) packages Mexican Velveeta
- 2 cans drained Ro*Tel
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sour
- 1/2 cup chopped red and green bell peppers
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Cut cheese into cubes and stir into ground beef until it's melted.
- Add drained Ro*Tel and remaining ingredients.
- Heat until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings