Spinach and Four Cheese Pizza
- 20 ounces fresh spinach (two 10 ounce bags)
- 3/4 cup shredded skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute spinach for 2-3
minutes or until wilted; remove from the skillet.
- Cool slightly; chop.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese and Parmesan
- Stir in the spinach, salt and pepper.
- Spread over crust to within 1/2 inches of edge.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato, onions, olives, basil, oil, vinegar and
garlic; sprinkle over spinach mixture.
- Top with the feta cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or until cheese softens and is lightly