Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 pound fresh wild mushrooms
- 11 ounces goat cheese, Chavre Fresh Log
- 1 cup plum tomato, diced
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly brush pizza shell with olive oil.
- Pour remaining oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Slice and sauté the mushrooms until tender.
- Add spinach and sauté only enough for the spinach to wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mushroom and spinach mixture over the pizza shell.
- Slice the Chavre log into 1/8 inch slices and lay evenly on top of the pizza.
- Top the pizza with the diced tomatoes.
- Bake until golden brown and the pizza edges begin to crisp.
- Cut pizza and serve.
Pizza can be drizzled with additional olive oil after removing from the oven.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes