Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 pound fresh wild mushrooms
- 11 ounces goat cheese, Chavre Fresh Log
- 1 cup plum tomato, diced
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly brush pizza shell with olive oil.
- Pour remaining oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Slice and sauté the mushrooms until tender.
- Add spinach and sauté only enough for the spinach to wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mushroom and spinach mixture over the pizza shell.
- Slice the Chavre log into 1/8 inch slices and lay evenly on top of the pizza.
- Top the pizza with the diced tomatoes.
- Bake until golden brown and the pizza edges begin to crisp.
- Cut pizza and serve.
Pizza can be drizzled with additional olive oil after removing from the oven.