Super Bowl Beef Hoagies
- 1 (4 pound) boneless sirloin tip, or other lean cut, cut
into 6 to 9 chunks
- 1 3/4 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 1/4 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/4 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar
pickled pepper rings, with liquid
- Put beef into slow cooker, and add remaining ingredients, including liquid from
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours, until beef shreds easily.
- Refrigerate, if necessary, until ready to use.
- For party, reheat beef mixture and serve strained beef on hoagie rolls with melted
Makes 10-12 sandwiches.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings