Super Bowl Layered Pizza Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pizza
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni (or lighter meat
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix softened cream cheese with garlic.
- Layer ingredients in order given in an ovenproof pie plate.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until dip is hot and bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers, breadsticks, crusty fresh bread slices, baked pita chips
or baked chips.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings