Super Bowl Taco Bean Dip
- 2 small cans (or 1 large can) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup (approximately) guacamole
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free sour cream (use 16 ounces, if preferred)
- 1 package reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 package reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 plus cup shredded lettuce
- In the bottom of a large casserole dish, begin by spreading refried beans.
- Top with a thin layer of guacamole.
- Separately mix sour cream and taco seasoning and spread on top of bean/guacamole
- Next, layer with half of the shredded cheese, and then add onions, tomatoes,
- Finally top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving to allow flavors to mix.
- Serve with baby carrots, broccoli/cauliflower florets, pretzels, baked taco shells
or baked chips.