Sweet Chili Meatballs
Round out your game-day lineup with an amazing flavor combination they won't
see coming - something sweet, tangy and savory that brings just the right amount
of heat: Sweet Chili Meatballs.
Bite-sized meatballs made with ginger, fresh cilantro, green onions and sweet
chili sauce are baked before getting doused in even more sweet chili sauce, making
them an irresistibly tasty addition to any game day spread. If the game heads into
overtime, no need to worry because these meatballs will say warm in the slow cooker
all game long.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey or ground beef
- 1/3 cup Japanese panko crumbs or
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
tablespoon fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces Frank's RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ground meat, panko crumbs, cilantro, green onion, ginger, egg, salt and 1/4
cup sweet chili sauce. Form into one-inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes, turning once halfway through. Put meatballs in slow cooker on
- With slow cooker on low to keep meatballs warm, pour remaining sweet chili sauce
over meatballs. Gently stir to coat.
RedHot through Family Features.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings