Sweet Mesquite Glazed Wings
These smoky sweet and boldly seasoned grilled wings are served with a Maple Mesquite
- 5 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning, divided
- 1 cup pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Toss wings with oil in large bowl.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the Mesquite Seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- Mix pancake syrup, lemon juice and remaining 3 tablespoons Mesquite Seasoning.
- Grill wings over medium-high heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through,
- Drizzle wings with half of syrup mixture.
- Serve remaining syrup mixture as a dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 18 min
Yield: 15 (3-wing) appetizer servings
Nutritional information: (amount per servings) Total Calories: 250 Sodium:
305mg Fat: 14g Carbohydrates: 14g Cholesterol: 98mg Protein: 17g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): McCormick