Sweet and Nutty Chipotle Wings
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 medium clove garlic, peeled
- 2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joint, tips removed
- 1 cup finely chopped PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place barbecue sauce, chipotle pepper and garlic in blender container; cover.
Blend until smooth.
- Coat chicken with barbecue sauce, then dip in peanuts, turning to evenly
coat both sides of each wing piece.
- Place in single layer on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through (180
- Serve warm.
prep: 10 min | total: 40 min | 20 servings, about 1 chicken wing each
Easy Cleanup: Cover baking sheet with foil before using to make cleanup a snap.
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com