Sweet Onion and Cheddar Dip
- 3 large Vidalia onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Sauté the onions in the butter in a skillet until tender, then drain.
- Combine onions with the mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, and Tabasco sauce in a bowl
and mix well.
- Spoon into a buttered baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Serves 12 to 15.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings