Sweet & Saucy Chicken Drummettes
Not too sweet, not too spicy - the sauce makes perfectly glazed chicken drummettes.
- 16 chicken drumettes (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken in foil-lined 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add chicken; toss to evenly coat.
- Return chicken to baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is done (165 degrees F).
prep: 5 min | total: 50 min | 4 servings
Serve with a bagged salad and your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
Substitute orange marmalade for the apricot jam.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): kraftrecipes.com