These folded over pockets of good bread are filled with hearty Texas inspired
- 6 Rhodes White Texas Rolls, thawed
- 12 tablespoons ham or pepperoni
- 12 tablespoons olives (sliced)
- 6 tablespoons mushrooms (sliced)
- 6 teaspoons green onion and/or green bell pepper, chopped
- 6-12 tablespoons cheese, grated
- Thaw rolls until soft. Using a little flour, flatten each roll into a 7-inch
- Fill each circle with meat, olives, mushrooms, green onions, green peppers,
- Seal edges by crimping with fork.
- Bake in Dutch oven for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Dip into heated pizza sauce.
Reprinted with permission from Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.