With the help of McCormick Chili Seasoning, this chili is so quick and easy to
prepare that you won't miss any of the big game.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix OR McCormick 30% Less Sodium Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat
for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to
low; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.
Makes 5 (1-cup) servings.
Nutrition Information per 1 serving: Calories: 318 Sodium: 989 mg; Fat: 14
g Carbohydrates: 25 g; Cholesterol: 57 mg Fiber: 9 g; Protein: 23 g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick