Touchdown Taco Dip
- 1 (9 ounce) can bean dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 cup
(1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium tomato, seeded and diced (about
- 2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives,
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
sour cream (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread bean dip over bottom of 7 x 11-inch baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over bean dip.
- Grate cheddar cheese over top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle tomato, onions, olives and cilantro over dip.
- Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yields 8 servings.
Nutrients per serving: (1/4 cup dip): Calories 140, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated
Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 330 mg, Fiber