- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 4 ounces cream Cheese (optional)
- 1 - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (as desired)
- Various finely chopped raw vegetables (as desired - carrots,
broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, green onion, bell peppers, etc.)
- Using a cookie sheet or large baking pan, unroll the crescent roll dough and
press into bottom to form a crust.
- Bake as directed on the package being sure it doesn't burn or get too crispy.
- Mix sour cream, dip mix, and cream cheese
- Spread over the completely cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with the vegetables and press down slightly.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of vegetables and cut into squares.