- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 whole ready to bake pizza dough
- 5 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 cup part-skim cottage cheese
- Heat olive oil, add garlic and cook until golden.
- Brush garlic oil mixture over dough leaving 1/2 inch of outer dough uncovered.
- Sprinkle oiled surface of dough with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Combine parmesan, parsley, and oregano.
- Remove pizza from oven and drop cottage cheese by 8 rounded piles in a circular
pattern onto pizza.
- Sprinkle with parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Serves: 8-12 | Yield: 8 slices
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes