Mexican Artichoke Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped chiles, undrained
- Combine all ingredients; stir well. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.