Mexican Style Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pounds separated chicken wings
- 2 cups enchilada
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped canned jalapenos
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chicken. Fry
until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat the
oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, combine the enchilada sauce, taco seasoning
and jalapenos. Blend well.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the sauce and bake
for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices
Yield: about 40
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole