Mexican White Cheese Dip
- 2 cups asadero cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups fresh jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 cup Half-and-Half
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Heat all ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese
- Serve with nacho chips or tortilla chips.
Yield: 8 servings (about 2 cups)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.