Rich and Creamy Guacamole
- 15 ripe medium California avocados, seeded, and peeled
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, coarsely mash avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to blend.
To store Guacamole, place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of
the Guacamole and refrigerate.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole