- 8 ounces light or regular cream cheese, softened
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled,
seeded andcut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups
finely shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 can sliced ripe
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- Tortilla chips
- Combine cream cheese, avocados and salt in blender or food processor. Blend
or process until smooth, scraping down sides once.
- Spread onto a 12-inch round platter forming a 10-inch circle with a rim.
- Spoon salsa evenly over avocado mixture; top with lettuce, tomato, olives,
onions and cheese.
- Serve with chips.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole