Salt River Nachos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce, mild or hot
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- 1 small
can chopped ripe olives
- Corn chips
- Brown beef with onion; drain. Spread beans on the bottom of a 13- or 14-inch
- Spread meat mixture over beans and pat down.
- Pat cheese onto meat.
- Drizzle taco sauce over all. This may be refrigerated up to 48 hours at
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 375 degrees F and bake for 18 to 20
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with lettuce.
- Add sour cream on top of lettuce and spoon guacamole on top of sour cream.
- Sprinkle drained olives over all.
- Serve with corn chips for dipping.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole