Seviche Santa Cruz
The acid in the lemon juice will "cook" the fish. It can be served
as a dip with tortilla chips or spooned into sorbet glasses and served as a first
course before a formal dinner.
- 1 pound red snapper, diced
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 scallions, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- Place fish in a glass dish with lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Turn once or twice.
- Three to four hours before serving, add scallions, jalapeno, tomatoes, cilantro,
olive oil and wine to the marinating fish.
- Chill well.
- Just before serving, fold in avocado.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.