South of the Border Dip
- 1 can bean dip or 2 cans refried beans
- 3 ripe avocados
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 small can chopped ripe olives
- 3/4 pound mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- Ripe olive, to garnish
- Spread bean dip or refried beans on the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch or similar dish.
- Mash avocados with salt, pepper and lemon juice; spread over bean dip.
- Mix sour cream with mayonnaise and taco seasoning; spread mixture over avocado.
- Sprinkle onions, tomatoes and olives over sour cream mixture.
- Top with grated cheese; garnish with ripe olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.