- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast or beef flank steak, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 36 (6- to 8-inch) skewers
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, salsa, cilantro, and 1 teaspoon
taco seasoning; mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, toss the chunks of chicken or beef with the remaining taco
seasoning; mix well.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high
- Add the chicken or beef chunks and sauté for 6 to 8 minutes, or until desired
- Skewer each piece and place on a serving platter.
- Serve with the salsa dipping sauce.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Yield: 9 to 12 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.