- 1 large can refried beans
- Fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 can chopped black olives
- 1 chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 5 chopped scallions, including tops
cup homemade or bottled green chile salsa
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 1 container
avocado dip or fresh guacamole
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Shredded Longhorn or Cheddar
- Layer the ingredients in the order given in a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with large corn chips.
- Dip through all layers.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole