Tijuana Spinach Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package
frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can chopped black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and
pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add salsa and cream cheese. Stir
- Add spinach, olives, cheese and vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until incorporated and smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole