- Flour tortillas
- Grated Monterey jack cheese
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Black olives, sliced
- Heat a liberal amount of butter or margarine in the bottom of a cast iron
- Brown one side of a flour tortilla in the butter.
- Flip the tortilla over and spread with grated Monterey jack or whichever
cheese you prefer.
- You may also sprinkle sliced jalapenos and/or sliced black olives over the
- Cook just until the cheese melts.
- Serve with salsa and/or guacamole.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.