- Butter or margarine
- Flour tortillas
- Grated Monterey jack cheese
- Black olives, sliced
- Heat a liberal amount of butter or margarine in the bottom of a cast iron
- Brown one side of a flour tortilla in the butter or margarine.
- Flip the tortilla over and spread with grated Monterey jack or whichever
cheese you prefer.
- You may also sprinkle sliced jalapenos and/or sliced black olives over the
- Cook just until the cheese melts.
- Serve with salsa and/or guacamole.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole