- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 9 ounces Monterey
jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups homemade or bottled salsa
- 5 to 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted
and sliced thin
- Spread each tortilla with a layer of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese, salsa, scallions and olives.
- Top with some avocado slices.
- Roll up as tightly as possible and place seam side down in a 13 x 9-inch
- Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 8 to 24 hours.
- To serve, slice into 1-inch rounds.