White Castle Nachos Grande
- 1 medium size jar salsa, divided
- 1 large bag shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped, divided
- 10 White Castle Burgers
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large can nacho cheese
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large bag nacho chips
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 25 chopped black olives
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread 1/3 salsa on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with garlic powder, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and onion.
- Cut each sandwich into 4-6 pieces and arrange on top of salsa, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 onion. Add remaining salsa, garlic powder, remaining shredded cheese, remaining onion and black olives.
- Pour remaining cheese over the top and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, onions, black olives and a dollop of sour ream.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.