Rancho Baked Beans
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (1 pound) cans pork and beans
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- Brown onion and ground beef in butter.
- Drain grease
- Combine all ingredients in a cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.