Rancho Baked Beans
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (1 pound) cans pork and
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- Brown onion and ground beef in butter.
- Drain grease
- Combine all ingredients in a cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Other Southwestern bean recipes you may like...
Refried Beans Supreme
Horseshoe Cafe Cowboy Beans