- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground dried red chile, mild, medium
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 medium clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon
freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried powdered oregano
- Process all ingredients in a food processor for a few seconds, or until well
- Use at once or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling