- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups picante sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or a 13 x 9 x 2-inch
- Combine ground beef, 1/2 cup picante sauce, oats, taco seasoning and garlic powder;
mix well. Press into prepared baking pan.
- Combine remaining 1 1/2 cups picante sauce, cheese, olives and chiles. Mix well.
- Pour sauce mixture over top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is no longer pink.