- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups picante sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or a 13 x 9 x 2-inch
- Combine ground beef, 1/2 cup picante sauce, oats, taco seasoning and garlic powder;
mix well. Press into prepared baking pan.
- Combine remaining 1 1/2 cups picante sauce, cheese, olives and chiles. Mix well.
- Pour sauce mixture over top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is no longer pink.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling