Mexican Beef is great in flour tortillas.
- 1 (3 or 4 pound) rump roast
- 2 roasted green chiles, skins and seeds removed,
diced, or 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes and green
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes and jalapenos
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 large onion, diced
- Cook slowly all day.
- Remove top fat. Shred meat.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling