Mexican Crescent Puffs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
can refried beans
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salsa, medium
- Sour cream, for garnish
- In a 10-inch skillet, brown ground meat.
- Drain and rinse in warm water.
- Return to skillet and add garlic, pepper, chiles, taco seasoning and refried
beans. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Open crescent rolls and separate. Take one and put on a cookie sheet. Spread
- Place two heaping tablespoons of mixture on wide part of dough.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and fold points over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with salsa and sour cream.
Yield: 8 servings
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling