Mexican Meat for a Crowd
- 25 pounds blade meat, cut into large pieces
- 5 cups tomato sauce
- 5 cups
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons oregano
- 5 tablespoons garlic
- 5 tablespoons chile powder
- 56 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons
- Combine all seasonings with tomato sauce and water. Mix well into meat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place everything in a large stock pot. Cover tightly with foil and bring to a
boil over high heat. Lower heat and let cook for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Let meat cool, then shred meat for chimichangas, tacos, burritos or taquitos.