Mexican Meat for a Crowd
- 25 pounds blade meat, cut into large pieces
- 5 cups tomato sauce
- 5 cups
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons oregano
- 5 tablespoons garlic
- 5 tablespoons chile powder
- 56 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons
- Combine all seasonings with tomato sauce and water. Mix well into meat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place everything in a large stock pot. Cover tightly with foil and bring to a
boil over high heat. Lower heat and let cook for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Let meat cool, then shred meat for chimichangas, tacos, burritos or taquitos.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling