Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 4 Anaheim chiles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package shredded cheese
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 medium to large baking
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef.
- While beef is browning, cut the top off the Anaheim peppers. Slice down one side
of each pepper. De-vein and de-seed chiles to flavor (The more you leave in, the
hotter it is!)
- Add taco seasoning to beef when properly brown and prepare based on directions
on taco seasoning package.
- Place pepper, sliced side up, in a medium to large pan for baking. Stuff each
pepper with meat and cheese.
- Cover all with enchilada sauce. Cover (or don't - depends on who is cooking)
dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 5/11/02 5:12:57 pm.