Santa Fe Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup minced dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sauté onion, garlic and jalapeno in oil about 10 minutes; let cool slightly.
- Combine with all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture in 9 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy.