- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved
in 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak, cut
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (7 ounces)
fresh chopped green chile peppers
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Hot cooked rice
- Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. Cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add flour; toss until well coated. Add coffee, water, onion, tomato paste, garlic,
chili powder, salt and ground black pepper. Cover; cook for about 50 minutes or
- Add chile peppers and tomato; cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hr 5 mins
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.