Southwestern Stir Fry
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper,
cut into strips
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halves
- Warm flour tortillas
- Green chili
- Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise into quarters. Cut the quarters into 1/4-inch
- Combine sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic and seasoned salt in a medium-size
- Add the pork slices and stir to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork
mixture and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the onion, green pepper and tomatoes. Reduce the heat; cover and simmer
for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortillas and salsa.