- 1 large round steak, cut into serving pieces
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 large
onion, cut into rings
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1 small jar stuffed
green olives, including juice
- Mix salt, pepper and flour. Dredge steak pieces in flour mixture, then brown
in shortening. Put browned steak into a baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the top of the steak.
- Cover tightly and bake at 325 degrees F for about 3 to 4 hours, or until meat
cuts very easily with a fork.
This is great served with rice.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling