Steak San Marco
- 1 (2 pound) chuck steak, cut into serving pieces
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
(16 ounce) can peeled tomatoes
- Garlic salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable
- Arrange meat in a large skillet, cover with onion soup mix and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with oregano, garlic salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
- Simmer covered for 1 to 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling