Southwestern Beef and Pork Recipes, page 2
page 1 | 2 | 3
- Gorflautorillas — These are great topped with guacamole and served with Spanish rice and beans.
- Green Chile Pork
- Gringo Nachos
— Melty cheese covers roasted potatoes, bacon and caramelized onions.
- Ground Beef and Potato Picadillo — Use as a filling for soft tacos, flour tortilla tacos, enchiladas, chiles rellenos and empanadas.
- Ground Beef Picadillo — This is ideal for filling tacos, flautas and taquitos.
- Hot Tamale Pie
— This pie is a layered version of the popular Mexican tamales. Easy to put together for a weekday meal. Complete the meal with a tossed green salad.
- Impossible Taco Pie
- Machaca (Shredded Beef)
- Mexican Beef — Mexican Beef is great in flour tortillas.
- Mexican Crescent Puffs
- Mexican Meat for a Crowd
- Mexican Pepper Steak
- Mexican Pot Roast
- Mexican Pot Roast Filling — Use as a filling for tacos, enchiladas, chimichangas, burritos and tamales.
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- New Mexican Red Pepper Paste — This paste is ideal for beef brisket, chicken breasts and spare ribs.
- Old West Meat Balls
- Pecos Pork Chops
- Poc Chuc — This is delicious served with canned hominy, drained, sautéed in a little butter and heated through with some sour cream.
- Pork Ribs in Mole Verde
- Pork with Green Chile
- Pork-Tortilla Casserole
- Pot Roast with Potatoes
- Pot Roast with Vegetables
- Puerco con Calabasa
- Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
page 1 | 2 | 3
>> Mexican Beef and Pork Recipes