Western Enchilada Lasagna
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (16-13 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 onion,
- 1 pound cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup oil
- 2 packages corn tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Brown ground beef with onion and spices, drain and set aside.
- Warm enchilada sauce, adding 1 cup of cheeses for flavor.
- Heat oil in small saucepan. Dip tortilla into hot oil long enough to soften.
Layer six across on bottom of pan.
- Layer bottom of pan with tortillas, cover with meat, cheese, enchilada sauce
and repeat three times.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.