You can also make this with other fruits, either singly or in combination.
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) ripe cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup Mexican lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 cups water
- Cut cantaloupe in half and scoop out all the flesh and seeds. You should have
approximately 2 1/2 cups.
- Place flesh and seeds in a blender container.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for about 2 minutes.
- Strain and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.