Kiwi Kooler Punch
- 3 kiwifruit, divided
- 20 maraschino cherries
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda,
- 1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Peel and quarter 2 kiwifruit.
- Place kiwifruit and cherries in an electric blender. Blend on high speed until
- Pour into a punch bowl.
- Add club soda, ginger ale and orange juice. Mix well.
- Peel and slice remaining kiwifruit.
- Garnish punch with kiwifruit slices.
- Spoon ice cream into punch.
- Serve immediately.
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata